Now you can trade stocks like a Pro. Without having to have knowledge of indicators and confusing methods. In our Step by Step VIDEO ebook. I show you exactly how to pick stocks that are undervalued and ready to move. My track record of 86% of my selections rose at LEAST 70%!!
WANT TO EARN EXTRA $ ?
Become an affiliate for LazyTrading.com and earn $45 per sale. Forex is hot right now and we offer software and 90 day Yahoo support which helps your sales!
Click here for the details
"How I turned $500 into $4,000 in 14 months!"
Power of 7 Web Hosting
Host up to 7 blogs, shopping carts, membership sites, discussion forums, affiliate marketing sites - all from ONE account with 777Mb space and 7700Mb bandwidth, for ONLY $7 per month!
I am starting the Prelaunch Newsletter back up. Thursday June 28th we will have our next issue. You should see an issue each week. If you are interested in MLM, Affiliate marketing, and making extra money online you will want to check it out. The newsletter is free and you can subscribe at the following link.
3 people in 7 days GUARANTEED!
This program is great. FINALLY they guarantee 3 in your downline or get your money BACK!
Have a business? You need to advertise it!
Put your ad in front of almost 1.5 million people over 70+ ezines! Ads start as low as $10!
ADVERTISE WITH US AND GET YOUR PROGRAM OR PRODUCT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE $$$$. WE HAVE GREAT NEW RATES.
"I tell you on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified and by your words you will be condemned."
Alley Cat would like to thank our Sponsors for making this newsletter available for FREE.
Disclaimer: We try and allow only quality companies to advertise with us. We research the program BEFORE allowing it to advertise however we can not be held liable for any advertiser in this newsletter. Alley Cat News DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY ADVERTISER. Alley Cat News reserves the right to refuse any advertisement. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
June 27th, 2007
It has been 3 months since my last full newsletter. I will try and do at least once or twice a month a full newsletter from now on. Gold prices are in a down channel since April. Around $630-$635 is some support. On the upside I would want to see a $675 close to feel more confident on it. On the weekly and monthly chart, things don't look to good for gold. It is breaking down on its long term trendlines. I am currently out of gold right now. But if I had to pick a direction I would say DOWN rather then up right now. If the $630 area breaks I think $600-$610 is possible. If that breaks the $585-590 is very important. If that were to break the rally in gold is over for a while. If it gets above $675 I would think different. Could also stay in a trading range of $20-$30 for a while.
ALWAYS LOG INTO EGOLD VIA https://www.e-gold.com bookmark it, and use your bookmark to go to the site rather than via any e-mail or link online.
PLEASE USE YOUR HEAD WHEN IT COMES TO E-MAIL. Egold/Paypal will NEVER e-mail you asking you to log in, so when you get an e-mail like that DELETE IT.
You can always find the current issue of Alley Cat News on the website under Newsletter.
E-gold has had a lot of problems since our last newsletter. The Government came in and frozen accounts. Their has been court cases etc.. Most exchangers that were in business were also closed down by the Government. The Egold service is still up and running at this time.
Will this be the end of E-gold? Will it drag on for a lot time to come? I don't know the answers to those questions. I would suggest only having the money you need for your programs in egold and not extra $$$ in the account. In case the company has to totally fold. It could be years before you see any of the money and only a fraction of what you have in your account.
I haven't been on top of all the details so I am by no means an expert in the E-gold issues. But I don't have much in my E-gold account and try and spend the gold whenever I do get some.
One GREAT thing about the E-gold issues though is the spam to try and steal my password via email has been down to ZERO. At least for me. I guess the crooks aren't even interested in egold at this time.
If you do have some e-gold (Smaller amounts) their are some exchangers that are in the talkgold forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum) Under Money exchangers board. Just check the ratings for the people etc... And limit the spends to them to something you can lose. In other words if you have $250 to exchange. Do it in $50 increments.
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
We entered our 5th stock back on April 9th 2007. Which is DFNS (Defense Industries) It is a company that deals with bullet proof vests, armored buses, tents, and other supplies. It is an Israel based company but has customers around the world. You can find out more information on the company at my blog. (www.StockDoubling.ORG)
However they should have revenue gains this year I project of between 60-80% over last year. And may earn .08-.10 EPS for the year.
I bought the stock at .50 and as of today's close of .59 it is up 18% from original purchase price.
They will report 2nd quarter earnings on August 15th and I am looking for a BIG quarter. I think the stock could really move at that point. Unless they come out with a news release about further orders I don't see the stock moving until after the 2nd quarter release.
If you haven't reviewed the 8 page FREE Ebook "How I turned $500 into $4000+ in 14 months" you can check it out at StockDoubling.NET
I think if you are looking for good money long term over years not months, the StockDoubling project is a great place to be. I DO NOT charge for the picks and I have a lot of free information each day on the blog. If you want to be a better trader that is a great place to start.
Our last 2 stocks if you purchased even close to my price within 1 month you could have cashed out with 20% profits on both stocks in about a month! Most mutual funds don't do that for a whole year. You could have made 20% TWICE in less then 6 months!
If you are interested in learning my step by step way to find stocks I will walk you threw it. You don't need to know much about the stock market. I will show you via my Stock VIDEO ebook. Almost 1 hour of videos to guide you through finding stocks.
Check it out at www.BeforeItMoves.com
CAN EVERYONE REALLY MAKE PART TIME
by Steve Hoven
The answer is NO. If you aren't willing to do any work at all you won't make money online. I will say that to make some part time income online has gotten much easier over the last few years. From autosurfs, to mlms, affiliate marketing, and much more their is SO many things to choose from.
You may not be able to make a full time income online right away but putting away some part time income is quite doable if you are willing to follow some steps.
1. YOU MUST TREAT IT LIKE A PART TIME JOB. If you were going to get a part time job whether in Fast food, retail, office work etc.. You may only get minimum wage or a little above for a part time job. But lets say you were to get $10 an hour. Which for part time jobs is a decent wage for MANY people. If you were to take 20% for taxes and transportation (In case you didn't notice gas isn't cheap right now.) to and from the job you are down to a NET $8 an hour.
If you just start that job you are at the bottom of the food chain so everyone else is "your boss" they all know how to do the job your doing and are more than willing to tell you how to do your job better. Not the most pleasant thing.
Now if you really focused on a business online whether it be mlm, autosurf, affiliate sales, web design WHATEVER do you think you can earn $8 NET an hour? Yes you will still have to pay taxes however no transportation costs, and tax laws in the US give MANY breaks to home based businesses. So you could earn LESS but still be NETTING more money each hour.
You can't look at it as getting rich or making a full time income. Just like your part time job you may take to earn extra money for Christmas or vacation or to pay some bills you don't look at that job as a full time opportunity. Don't look at your online business as a full time income either. That is a mistake many people make they want to go from $0 to $5000 in a month. That isn't realistic.
2. Find out what you need to make PART TIME. Are you looking to make an extra $200 a month to pay off your bills or upgrade your car? Is it $500 a month so you can afford to buy a home with the extra money? Whatever the figure is write it down and write down what you will use the money for.
3. Let's say that figure is $400 a month you would like to earn part time. Figure out how many hours you would have to work outside the home at a Part time Job to earn $400 net. Lets assume you would earn $10 an hour at a job. But your NET is really closer to $8 an hour after taxes and transportation back and forth to the job. So $400 divided by $8 = 50 hours of work at a part time job in order to earn that $400 net.
Assuming that there 4 weeks in a month that is 12.5 hours a week of work. And assuming working 5 days a week that is 2.5 hours of work a day.
So in that example you will need to work 2.5 hours 5 days a week 4 weeks a month in order to earn that $400 NET.
To me that seems like a LOT of work for just $400 but people do it every day.
4. The problem people have is they think they can jump online and just make a bunch of money. They will work a program or a business for a couple of hours then jump to the next HOT program trying to find their POT OF GOLD. Well you don't do that with your job so why would you do that with your business??
5. Do you think you could make $400 a month working 2.5 hours a day 5 days a week 4 weeks a month online? You can if you actually WORK! Their are many people making good incomes part time and full time online but they have one common thing they WORK! I don't mean just sit in a chat room to try and convince people to join a program. I mean they work they post in 20-25 forums they are members of numerous sites and check them DAILY and respond to people's requests and post informed information. Their are people that are willing to help you succeed (me included) but you have to ask for the help.
6. NOT EVERY BUSINESS IS RIGHT FOR EVERYONE ONE. Anyone that tells you different isn't telling you the truth. Everyone has their own passions their own desires, dreams, and visions. What you are interested in doing may have no interest to me. But that is ok their are 1000's of ways to make money online just find what you enjoy. Join forums and sites of things you are interested in doing. If you need help contact me with what you are interested in doing and I will try and point you in the right direction.
If you stick your nose to the grindstone and REALLY WORK! I mean it, work for that 2.5 hours each day in that above example and I have NO DOUBT that you can make that kind of income in that example.
If you need help finding what you would like to do contact me and I will try and point you in the right direction. Just let me know what interests you, how many hours you could work, and what kind of income you would like to see. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER NEWS YOU CAN USE
* Get on the StockDoubling Project email list at www.StockDoubling.NET
* Be on our Affiliate email list at www.LazyTrading.com/affiliates.html
* Be on our Prelaunch Newsletter list at www.PrelaunchNewsletter.com
We hope these services meet your needs and we are always here for support. Make a difference in 2007!
THE NEXT NEWSLETTER, LORD WILLING, WILL ARRIVE IN JULY 2007!
Check out our current and past issues of Alley Cat News on our Website by clicking on the Newsletter Link.
Alley Cat would like to thank our Sponsors for making this newsletter available for FREE.
Disclaimer: We try and allow only quality programs to advertise with us. We research the program BEFORE allowing it to advertise however we can not be held liable for any advertiser in this newsletter. Alley Cat News DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY ADVERTISER .Alley Cat News reserves the right to refuse any advertisement. THIS IS NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE AND IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
For questions on advertising e-mail us at email@example.com
Alley Cat News
P.O Box 149
Byron Center, MI 49315